Due to popular demand we are offering a second webinar session.
This additional online session will be held on Thursday 21 July 2022, providing you with a further opportunity to hear from us about key changes to Volume Three, including:
- Lead free plumbing products
- Water efficiency and alignment with the Water Efficiency Labelling and Standards scheme
- Water services
- Quantification of Performance Requirements
- New cross-connection hazard rating Verification Method
- New pipe sizing Verification Methods
- On-site wastewater management
- And much more...
Each seminar is being delivered free of charge and will run for approximately three hours in all locations.
All sessions previously advised as ‘expression of interest’ will be going ahead at the time and date indicated below.
|20 July||Wednesday||2 pm||Canberra||National Museum of Australia||Register|
|21 July||Thursday||2pm (AEST)||Webinar||Online [NEW SESSION]||Register|
|27 July||Wednesday||2 pm||Melbourne||Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre||Register|
|28 July||Thursday||2 pm||Hobart||Hobart Function & Exhibition Centre||Register|
|29 July||Friday||4 pm||Launceston||Launceston Conference Centre||Register|
|10 August||Wednesday||4 pm||Gold Coast||Tugun SLSC Qld||Register|
|11 August||Thursday||4 pm||Brisbane||Acacia Ridge Hotel [NEW VENUE]||Register|
|22 August||Monday||5 pm||Sydney||Rooty Hill RSL||Register|
|25 August||Thursday||4 pm||Darwin||Charles Darwin University - Casuarina||Register|
|31 August||Wednesday||5 pm||Perth||North Metropolitan TAFE||Register|
|1 September||Thursday||5 pm||Rockingham||South Metropolitan TAFE||Register|
|5 September||Monday||4 pm||Newcastle||TAFE NSW [NEW VENUE]||Register|
|8 September||Thursday||4 pm||Adelaide||TAFE SA||Register|
|13 September||Tuesday||2 pm (AEST)||Webinar||Online||Register|
Brisbane venue has changed
To allow for an increased capacity the venue of the Brisbane seminar has changed from TAFE Qld in Acacia Ridge to the function room at the Acacia Ridge Hotel.
Update seminar registration
If you are already registered and would like to update your attendance to any of the sessions, you can easily do this yourself by following these instructions:
- Go to the eventbrite website. Click on your username in the top right hand corner of the page, and select ‘tickets’ from the drop down menu
- Find the ticket you want to cancel and click on it. When the next webpage loads, click the ‘Cancel order’ button, and then ‘Yes, cancel this order’
- Navigate to the new event and register for a different session
If you have any questions regarding these seminar sessions please submit an online enquiry.
Attendance Certificates will be emailed to all registered delegates who attend after each Seminar. Registered delegates requiring CPD should contact the administrator of their scheme to find out how many points the Seminar is worth.